Events Team Leader
Here at Your Events Team we are looking for experienced hospitality staff wanting to take the next step in their career to take on the role as Team Leader. This role is perfect for someone who would want to progress to become an Events Manager.
The role includes:
- Supervising a team of waiting/bar staff on the ground and being their point of contact
- Ensuring performance and that our standards are maintained.
- Becoming our new starters "buddy" and providing on the job support and feedback
- Picking the perfect team based on our client’s objectives for each shift/event while ensuring we have correct shift coverage
- Ensuring that your team turn up on shift/event fully briefed and meeting our presentation policy.
- Being responsible for maintaining a company car by performing weekly, monthly checks and be able to work a physically demanding job.
- Maintain and enforce company standards, provide excellent service to the guests and clients and complete regular spot checks on team to ensure they are doing the same.
- Managing small events
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the Hospitality industry.
- Minimum of 2 years experience assisting the managing of a team
- Full driving license for a minimum of 3 years
- Proven ability to set and achieve consistently high standards for yourself and your team.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Highly organised, self-disciplined and with excellent attention to detail
- Positive 'can do' attitude with a willingness to go the extra mile
- Dependable, confident and professional
- Resourceful and able to multitask
- Willingness to work weekends and evenings as required
- DBS checked (preferred)
- Time off in lieu for any additional hours worked
- Use of a company car
- The opportunity for career progression
- Attractive bonus schemes
- Long Holidays (company shutdown)